Sunday, June 28, 2009

Getting Ready to Meet Gabe

I didn't think that I could find a place that would make me miss Beijing, but we found it. We arrived in Nanchang this morning and it isn't quite as nice as Beijing. Our hotel is good, but the area is questionable. We spent yesterday seeing sights in Beijing. We went to the Forbidden City, Tianamen Square and The Great Wall. We were passed out before 7 p.m. It was exhausting. Brian went a little further on the wall than I did. It is really impressive. I was a celebrity at Tiananmen Square. We had a little girl with red hair with us and many locals wanted their picture with her. Then, being a tall American woman, I was next. They took turns getting their picture. It was weird. Our blogspot is blocked in this province as well, so my dad will continue to post. As soon as we can get pictures up, we will. We have to run because we get Gabe in 3 hours and we have lots to do to prepare. We love you all and appreciate your continued support! We also look forward to reading your comments on the blog as soon as we can get to it.

Ang and Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment