Saturday, June 13, 2009

Counting the days

11 days and counting....getting very excited. We are starting to pack this weekend. We found out that we can bring 4 total bags at 70 pounds each = 280 pounds total to China. No problem....until.... We found out that our flights in China are limiting us to 2 total bags at 44 pounds each. Our suitcases alone weigh 12 pounds each. Do the math....we will have to get very creative. Most of what we will need will be for Gabe, so I am going to see if I can get packed for him today. Someone told me that for parents, pack the least you can get by on and then cut that in half. Yikes!

Other than that, we are just trying to get the house ready. We appreciate all of the support and prayers from everyone. We will keep checking in as we prepare.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you both! He looks so happy! I can't wait for out little boys to play together...Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete