Sunday, July 12, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

We are back! I should have posted earlier, but between adjusting to a new home and all of us having jet lag, I haven't gotten to it. Yesterday, I got up at midnight, Gabe was up at 3:00 a.m. and Brian at 4:30 a.m. So naturally, we went to Walmart at 4:30 in the morning. We had the whole place to ourselves! Brian's family all came for a nice visit yesterday, unfortunately, Gabe was so tired that he wasn't the best host. We will get there in the next few days. Gabe sees his doctor tomorrow and we are scheduled to see the cardiologist on Friday. We are hoping that we can move it up a couple days. We are very anxious to get him better and we really want the process to start. I will keep everyone posted as soon as we know about a surgery. Not much to report, I just wanted to let you know that we made it home. It was so nice to sleep (or try to sleep) in my own bed. Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Ang, glad you made it home safe. We are excited to see you guys and meet Gabe. Remi and Bailey have been watching your blog and can't wait to come meet him. Let us know when things settle down. Talk to you soon~A

    ReplyDelete