Sunday, July 26, 2009

Getting Ready to Celebrate

Gabe had his first road trip this week. We went to visit Aunt "Rera" Maria in Indianapolis and he did pretty well in the car. Maria hadn't seen him for a week and couldn't believe how much bigger he had gotten. (thanks American food) There were so many kids to play with at her house, he was really loving it. His cousin Eli came back with us to spend the week. Gabe thinks that Eli is pretty cool and loves to watch what he does all the time. It is pretty sweet. They were holding hands in the car today.

I mentioned in a previous post that we are having a "Meet Gabe" party on August 1 at 1712 Kingsbury Road in Washington. Please feel free to stop by and meet our little guy. We plan to start around 1:00 and party as long as he will let us. Fortunately, he is quite the social butterfly, so that could be until he falls asleep. We plan to have water toys and such outside for the kids and food as well. If you could please post a comment or email me at ancal1976@yahoo.com to let us know if you plan to come over. We are trying to figure out how many brats and hot dogs to have. Also, I have to sound like a mom here, we have to do our best to keep him from getting sick so close to his surgery. If you aren't feeling well, let me know and we can figure out another time to meet him. I hope you all understand. There have been so many people following the blog and praying for Gabe. He is the most amazing little guy and his smile lights up a room. You can't help but be happy when you see him. Please feel free to share in our joy on Saturday. I hope to hear from you all soon!

Also, keep him in your prayers on Wednesday as he gets his angiogram. Pray for me because it itsn't until 1:00 and I can't feed him all day before. It should be pretty brutal in the house without food. I will post information after the procedure, as we will know a lot more about his surgery and what to expect.

We hope to see you on Saturday!

Ludlums

3 comments:

  1. We'll be praying Wednesday!
    The Woodards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian and Angela and Gabe! I so wish that I could come on the 1st, but we'll be out of town. I certainly would like to meet him sometime soon. We'll be saying prayers for him and you!! Take care,

    Delyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Ludlum family. Wow, you are going through some serious transitions right now. I am so impressed with your strength and positive attitudes. My family and I return home Friday from Door County. I am really hoping that Caleb and I can come meet Master Ludlum on Saturday. Good luck and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete